The International Patients Coordination Program seeks to assist foreign or regional patients, who look for a consultation, a second opinion or specialized surgical treatment in the area of Reconstructive Microsurgery or Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
We understand that in all the countries of Latin America and in some regions, there is not always the possibility of specialized treatment in the area of Plastic Surgery. We also understand the stress that means taking care away from the place of residence.
Patients seeking care with our team will be contacted by a coordinator before, during and after their medical care.
Our coordinator provides assistance in all aspects of your stay including:
- Take an hour in medical consultation with our team.
- Coordination of the admission process.
- Transportation coordination, including airport pickup and transportation to places of assistance.
- Assistance in booking hotel for patient and family.
- Assistance in financial matters, including estimation of costs of care, deposits, transfers and payments of medical services and others.
Our office is located in the heart of Santiago de Chile, in the Vitacura district. Privileged place with quick access to highways, cultural centers, shopping centers, parks, restaurants and financial institutions.
Our coordinator will be happy to assist you in any medical or recreational activity for you and your family.